About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 16 December 2011

9 days to go.........

This has got to be my favourite time of year, the shop is quite quiet, I have traditional carols playing very quietly, the kids break up from school today, so its my last day of piece....all is chilled, the cake is made, the cards are sent, the banking done, accounts up to date...gosh what on earth is going on ...this year i am organised!!!!! I love it......even have my husbands presents at the shop to wrap tomorrow....I am so very pleased with the following two cards that I have made. One for my son and one for my eldest daughter. My youngest will receive the LOTV challenge card that I made earlier in the week...........




The items used in these cards are as follows:

LOTV stamp
Promarker
Distress Ink in walnut stain & victorian velvet
X-Cut snow flake & small heart paper punch
Yellow gingham thin ribbon
Bazzil Bling card in red carpet and blank check
Luggage tag
Free stamps from Issue one Creative stamping magazine
Xmas Red Stickles

I love this card......hope my son does to!!!!




Material used in this card:

LOTV stamp
Bazzil Bling, red carpet and blank check card stock
Ribbon from stash
Xmas red stickles
Promarkers
X-Cut flower punch
Luggage tag
Martha Stewart branch paper punch
Distress Ink in crushed olive & walnut stain

Just love distressing these tags, hope you like them.......

That's me done for today...have a wonderful weekend and looking forward to tomorrow blog hop with the Docrafts gang.....

Sharon 
xxx


17 comments:

  1. Both are absolutely gorgeous Sharon, adorable images....Merry Christmas and a Happy Year to you and your family.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards sharon,your children will love them. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super cards well done and your family will love them ... glad you are organised coz I am not ... lol ... only just finished making my cards ... managed to get the posted ones off but still making family ones ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting my blof ... love your wallpaper btw ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Sharon ,love the colours and images ,your children will love them,
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon, I adore your cards, what fantastic images and colours. I think this is my first visit to your blog so I will have a wander about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. Love the colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both gorgeous cards, love the images you've used x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards - love the colours
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning Sharon and I am sure your children will love and keep them.. Chris
    Merry Christmas to you and the family

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't want to know about the 9 days thanks very much - I'm not ready for last Christmas yet!! Love your cards though. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got some lovely cards on your blog and using such sweet images :D
    Doing Docraft blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards - I am sure they will be loved!! Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Sharon, really lovely :-) I am belated leap blogging because I was too poorly at the weekend! Have a great week :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards, I am sure they loved them.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards - that scarf looks amazing! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x