About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

13th December 2011

I have entered my first challenge, by the skin of my teeth as I have been so busy at work I newly forgot!!!
It was a lilly of the valley, so right up my street......




12 x 12 bazzil bling - blank check
Dovecraft Hohoho 12 x 12 card pack
Lilly of the Valley new release winter girl stamp
Lilly of the valley flourishes
Woodware Christmas cheer stamp verse
X-cut flower punch
lace & ribbon from stash
Olive green & Walnut Tim Holtz distress inks
Promarkers
Stickles, ruby red and ice
Marianne flourishes die
Spellbinders labels one

I have entered this card into the docrafts challenge jennies Lilly of the Valley challenge. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, this is sooo pretty. I love the image, colours and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card and Merry Christmas - Im enjoying another blog hop through Docraft and Ive joined your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x