About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

The Joys of Tuesday morning.......

Off to a good start this week, firstly I got drenched in the rain this morning on the school run!!!! but my cosy shop made up for it, then the sun came out and I managed to get these cards done for some customers, so alls well that ends well. I hope you like them.




Coredinations card stock
First Edition card pack 'Isabelle'
Hammered white card
Button mask
Walnut stain, distress Ink-Tim Holtz
White tag
button from stash



Card stock from pack First Edition 'Isabelle'
Rose Organza ribbon & pink polka dot ribbon
X-Cut flower punch
Petal Pink liquid pearls
Martha Stewart boarder punch
Martha Stewart leaf/branch punch
Die cut champagne glasses
Spellbinders scalloped ovals
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink - Tim Holtz



Card stock from pack First Edition 'Isabelle'
White card
X-Cut flower punch
Martha Stewart leaf/branch punch
Fiskars heart template
Mint Green Liquid pearls



Card stock from pack First Edition 'Isabelle'
White card
White paper
Martha Stewart leaf/branch punch
Brown organza ribbon
Walnut stain distress ink - Tim Holtz
Pearl from stash
Die Cut and glitter paper.


Signing off for now....

Have a good week.

Big hugs 

Sharon
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards Sharon, fab designs.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sharon ,beautiful colours and designs


    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x