About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 30 October 2011

Twice in one weekend.....:)

I have managed to finish off the other scrapbook page I was doing so here it is......






For ths page I have used a 12x12 backing card from K&Co
Bazzil Bling, Red carpet to weave the ribbon
Gold 35mm satin ribbon
Fibres down the edge from my stash and a lonely brad that I think has come from DoCrafts
The flower was made from random leftover bits of card stock and the white ones from copy paper.
Pearls from stock.
Blank luggage tag was distressed with Tim Holtz inks and stamped with the free stamps from Simply Homemade this month.
Gold mirror card has been embossed with a cuttlebug, snowflake embossing folder.
Photo has been punched around the edge with a Martha Stewart punch.
Snowflake, X-cut punch with stickles in the middle added to the frame of the photo.
Photo mounded onto Paris nights card stock.
The journalling was added to the tag.

I loved making this page, hope you like it to.

As I was playing with alot of Christmas papers and punches I decided to make a Christmas card as well. 



Blank 14cm x 14cm card. 
Draw a circle in pencil so that you get an idea where to place your branches.
Cut out numerous branches from your Martha Stewart punch.
Cut a coordinating circle, slightly larger than your pencil image one and cover the ends of the all the branches. The edges of the circle have been inked with Tim Holtz, walnut distress ink.
Mini flowers are punched from a x-cut punch. Each flower has two layers and the top layer has been distressed to match the circle.
Stickles have been added to the centre of each flower and then dotted around them.
Stickles has also been added to the edge of the circle.
A red gingham ribbon was tied in a bow and added slightly off centre to the edge of the circle, I have also added a snowflake and a tiny bunch of closed roses.
To finish I have run a very small strip of coordinating card, edges inked and stickles added to the middle.

To finish my day I could resist making another garland, I know have one in pink, green, Tiffany blue and now gold and red......ohhhh i love making Christmas decorations.




 Made in exactly the same way at the rest.....hope you like......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x