About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 28 October 2011

Creative Stamping Magazine

Just to let you all know that I only have four copies of this magazine left in the shop....this is the first edition and has £20 of Christmas Stamps free with it. I am offering free P & P for anyone who would like this first issue. 


This is a quarterly magazine and can be pre-ordered with me if you would like future issues. Its £5.99 per issue and I will do free P&P for all pre-orders.


There are lots of projects inside (including a double page spread by me...no not of me, some projects I have done...I will make a centre fold one day!!!!!)


So if you would like to purchase one please just send me an email to info@forgetmenot.uk.net and I will give you call to get all your details. 

Sharon 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Where abouts is your shop, I'm near witham in Essex and always on look out for a different shop to visit? Would be nice to come and see you x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,
    I am in Hockley, not really that far from you....on the industrial park next to hockley station, my web addy is www.forgetmenot.uk.net, check that before you come over for my opening time as i work it around the children...or call me on 01702 206528 at the shop.
    I reckon I can stretch to a cuppa and a biccy aswell....lol
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, thank you for your comments and for joining my site
    you have a fabulous blog and i have really enjoyed looking round it and seeing all your wonderful creations
    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x