About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 17 November 2011

A little thought for today......

I have been so busy I am having to take a little time out before my head explodes...its that time of year!!! but how lovely it is starting to look, Christmas trees going up and all the lovely warm winter colours..this has to be my favourite time of year.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been attempting different projects and would like to show you some of what I have been doing...you will see yet another jewellery box, this one has been done with some different style of flowers...hope you like....

To update you on what has been happening in the Kraft Kabin...we have just launched a new £10.00 Friday goody bag...Have attached a picture for you to see. If you would like to purchase one of these please email at info@forgetmenot.uk.net or leave me a comment on here with your contact details. These £10.00 goody bags have items over the value of £10 in them, they are only available on a first come first served basis as they are limited to 15 bags. Purchases can be made only on  a Friday morning and only up until midday. Payment will be taken via Paypal and these will be shipped off to you Friday afternoon. There is no P&P to pay!!!! I would love your input for further goody bags, so if there is something you would like to see then just tell me and I will see what I can do.


Newest addition to the Jewellery box family





Also had a go at some paper jewellery....was great fun to make...






Hope that everyone is well and look forward to receiving your comments.

Sharon 
xxx


9 comments:

  1. All your projects are really gorgeous Sharon, love the Jewellery Box, the flowers are stunning.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful creations they are all fab welldone hugs tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Especially like the flowers! Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love those hair clips and jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pretty flowers, absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower jewellery is very pretty and I love your jewellery box too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x