About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Monday, 14 February 2011

What a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Well what a fab weekend I had....yes it was busy, yes i am very tied....but it was worth it....Saturday the shop was very busy and in the afternoon I did my first childrens craft party!!! I had eight, 7 year olds in the shop (my daughter included) and we made 2 cards...one for Mothers day and one for Valentines day...they also had a game of pass the parcel and were fed and watered....They all had a good time if the photos are anything to go by and I have also got another booking from it....so very pleased...
Today its not only Valentines day but my 9th Wedding Anniversary so my wonderful hubby took me out for lunch to a lovely pub and then arranged for me to have my nails and toes done...what a little darling...so i am all pampered and ready to go for another week now!!!!
Tomorrow I hope to have a go at making some paper flowers....i will post my attemps as soon as possible...watch this space....
Hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentines Day xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x