About Me
- scrappysharon
- Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx
Followers
Thursday, 24 February 2011
Its been a mad couple of weeks...the shop has been really busy and I have been making up new wedding designs to take to the next wedding fayre we are attending in March...this is going to be at the Rochford Hotel on Sunday 20th March 2011...free entrance from 10.30 (please do check with venue for times). I have just brought some beautiful LOV stamps that i am very excited to get and will post my creations on here...Was up in Birmingham aswell at the weekend...some beautiful stuff comming...cant wait...watch this space...off for now..still getting my head round this blogging...lol there are some beautiful ones...i feel like i am playing catch up....xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x