About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Today class....


Today I ran a course in stamping and colouring with promarkers. We had a great time, what more could you ask for when it is pouring with rain outside....here are what we made....






The last card is the 3rd part of the first unit that I put in to be assessed let me know what you think, all feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Not a long one tonight as I am off to run another course, using and cutting die cuts....very bad planning on my behalf (2 x courses in one day!!!), but good fun on a miserable evening....

Have a great evening everyone....xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    I think this card is beautifully made. I love the stamped image and the little shimmery touches. I would have probably used a different colour ribbon, but think that is more a personal choice and probably because I've never tried darker ribbon myself. Maybe that's my next challenge.

    Vicki x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon. I've got some promarkers but I never know how to blend the colours to get the shading like you have on your card - maybe I need to attend one of your classes?! lol I also really like the image you've used - who is it by? Good luck with your assessment - I sent my Unit 1 stuff in last night and I'm a bit nervous!! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments...I love all types of ribbon vicki and am always experimenting with different colours..if something new comes into the shop i grab it!!!!! lol but yes i agree i think that is down to personal taste but i do like to try all sorts....Sarah its so easy to shade try having a look on UTube, there are quite a few demos on there, obviously if you can get to a class thats the best way but if your limited on time or finding someone in your area that does classes then UTube is brilliant of all sorts of different techniques. Good luck with unit one, i am nervous to!!!! will be sendng mine in tonight, fingers crossed for everyone..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x