About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 25 April 2014

Playing with my die cutting machine

Its been a little while since I blogged...things have been a bit hetic at home.  I have started collecting pieces of funiture to strip down and decorate...I am in the process of just finishing a wall unit. I will post a picture of the finished artical. This week I have been playing with my dies and on Wednesday the new Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine was delivered and WOW what fab. stamps from Indigo Blu were free with this months magazine...so I incorporated them with this die cut card. 
I hope you like.


Happy blogging to all.

Sharon 
xxx

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and great use of the free stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I love those stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ,lovely design and colours, love the little butterflies

    hope you are well ... have a lovely weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, the colours are beautiful and I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    Can't wait to get the stamps
    hoppity x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love your card linda ... I have just bought the magazine from ASDA ... have not tried the stamps out yet but have been watching the comments on the do-craft site so wanted to make sure I got it lol ... will be watching for your next project to be finished ... brave of you to take on a wall unit !! ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished project. Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card...love the butterflies...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Sharon and you must be as pleased as punch with such a super freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the butterflies on this card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project.
    On the hop over from Do Crafts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card love those butterflies, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sharon, I love this card and the diecut and embossed wall with the sentiment is just brilliant. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card. And I cannot wait to see your furniture projects.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful images love the die-cut aperture with the embossed brick wall behind
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x