About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 4 April 2014

Beautiful Flowers



Here we have the outside and insert of a commissioned card that I made for a customer. I have used vellum for the flowers which I found at the back of my card stash and I love the embossed effect on the flowers.


For the same customer I used a flower stamps again with some Terresa Collins paper and made an anniversary easel card.

Hope that you are all well and have a fab weekend. 

Happy blogging
Sharon 
xxx

ps. off to see Gary Barlow at the O2 on Sunday ...... very excited...:-) xxxx

17 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful Sharon, love your pretty flowers and designs...enjoy Gary Barlow, I'm sure you will!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous the flowers are beautiful. Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card...loving the vellum flowers and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, lovely designs and colours, love the velum flowers
    have a lovely weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card. love the colours and design layout x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, your customer is going to be very happy with both these cards they are gorgeous! Love the vellum flowers in the first card, they are so beautiful and you are right, the embossing is great. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the first card, so delicate :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful floral cards - especially like the vellum flowers - enjoy Gary tonight lucky you
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both beautiful cards but I adore those vellum flowers.
    Kathleen Mc x

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the hop over from do crafts. Beautiful cards x Those velum flowers are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pair of cards, Sharon, you've reminded me how very pretty vellum is on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards, the flowers look lovely and the embossing on the cards really make the cards stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I love it! Happy leapblogging, have a lovely week! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both gorgeous cards but the first one is my favourite love the embossed vellum flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x