On Friday we set off for Norfolk.....we stayed on a Parkdene caravan site in Burgh Castle just 10 minutes outside of Great Yarmouth....it was wonderful...the weather was perfect and the caravan was so clean and the site was lovely. Saturday saw us visit Beccles, a beautiful village on the broads and then on Sunday we took a boat out...not normally my cup of tea, but it was lovely to see these wonderful houses that are set along the water side......so a truly relaxing weekend.....
I managed to complete a few projects last week and scraped one of my favourite photos from last Christmas, my son with Father Christmas....just love these photos as i know they wont believe for very much longer....
Papers from K and Co, Bazzil Bling and stardream azalia paper.
Roses were made by hand with woodware, plum punch in 3 different sizes, leaves, Martha Stewart punch.
Heart lattice punch was used for the central boarder and ribbon from stash.
A tag that was brought from my local post office was used and sentiment stamped on. The tag was distressed using Tim Holt tea bag ink and denim, this was also used on the edge of the flowers. A key was added to the string of the tag and a dandelion was stamped to match the dandelion at the side of the heart, hand written sentiment added with crystal stickles....
This months edition of Creative Card Making had me making some beautiful cards for my demonstration board in the shop.....These are some of the cards that you can make from this edition, however, I had tons left over so you could make this amount of cards again....at £3.99 a copy this is a real bargin....if anyone would like a copy please just message me as I can send to you with free P & P......here are my examples.....
Free papers from Creative Card Making Magazine.
Blue/white, red/white bakers twine.
Snow flake punch.
White Organza ribbon.
Blank Card stock.
Had a little play with the tags before I did the one for my scrapbook page..I am so pleased with the result, I love distressing and using the Tim Holtz inks, everyone you do seems to be different.
White tag.
Tim Holtz distress Ink pad in walnut and olive
Stickles
Sentiment stamp -Woodware
Florishes - LOTV
Dandelion stamp - Hero Arts
To finish off I have also enclosed a couple of cards that we did in a workshop a couple of weeks ago, the Poinsettia has to be one of my all time favourites....I just love, yet again, the distressed, vintage feel to this card. I hope you enjoy looking at them as well. If you would like to attend one of our workshops please do contact me via email or message me on here.
Thank you so much for looking, please do leave a comment as it is so nice to see who has visited my blog. Have a lovely week and lets hope that the creativity flows this week......
Sharon
xXx
Hi Sharon, pleased to hear you had a lovely weekend, sounds very relaxing...Fabulous page with your Son, gorgeous layout and all your cards are beautiful, love the poinsettia one.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
Glad you had a good weekend. I love your little boy with Santa picture, and the little blue flowers on the layout are gorgeous. Well done on all your shop cards too!
ReplyDelete