Just to update you all......Orlando, Florida was wonderful....very, very hot....but Mickey was in good spirits....and I found the most wonderful scrapbook shop out there....the scrapbook boutique...it was quite simply stunning......some wonderful embellishments that i just had to stock up on!!!!!! watch this space for all my days in scrapbook pages.....they have an online shop and they DO ship to the UK so will let you have the details......lovely lady there called Amy who cannot do enough to help you.......
Off to bed now as havent had any sleep for approximately 32 hours!!!!
Hope you are all well
Sharon
About Me
- scrappysharon
- Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx
Hi Sharon,pleased to hear you had a wonderful time,and hope you have now managed to catch up on some sleep.How great to find a fab shop while away,bet you had fun.I became a follower while you were away,have finally joined blogland.
ReplyDeleteWendy from docrafts (crazy4flowers) xx
Hi Sharon, we were in Orlando for a month in May, it was very hot!! I did so much craft shopping I bought 2 extra cases back with me!! I love your wedding cake on Docrafts, must give that a go. I have just started jewellery making too and am addicted already! Nice to find your blog. Kim
ReplyDelete