Well with the sun still shining I decided it was time to bring some of the early summer into the house. I have created a summer paper bouquet as the last project in my 3D unit for the papercrafting qualification. That now see's me complete, so this evening all my projects and paperwork will be zipped and sent off...i will let you know the outcome. Again let me know what you think .....
Remember it Fathers day on 19th June!!!! I have dug deep and dug out some really old stamps that were hidden away. I have reinvented them by colouring them with promarkers and i am really quite pleased with the finished items....think the daddies will be rather pleased this year.....and I am ahead of myself for a change...hope you all have a good week.
Sharon
xxx
wow love your flowers how very clever ... love the papers and the colours you have used ... and love the fathers day cards I have the waistcoat stamp but have not used it for a while ( lol ) I have become a follower hope you have a great holiday and happy crafting Sandy xx
ReplyDeletethese a simply gorgeous and the cards are too well done jenniexx
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon. lovely flowers and great blog.
ReplyDeleteSue(bearhouse DC)
Your blog is lovely, you have some gorgeous cards. I just love these flowers, they are so pretty. x
ReplyDeleteJust become a follower, gorgeous blog xx
ReplyDeleteJust popped over fron Docrafts and you have some lovley creations on your blog.
ReplyDeleteLouise xx
Your fathers day cards are great and the flowers are stunning, love the mix of papers you have used, well done.
ReplyDeleteMaureen.........x
Those flowers are beautiful, well done. Like the father's day cards too, so difficult to chose something different and the waistcoat is great. Will become a follower
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon,These are fabulous,so beautiful,great Father's Day cards too.I have finally joined blogland after about a year of thinking about it.I have just become a follower on your fabulous blog.
ReplyDeleteWendy from docrafts (crazy4flowers) xx