About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Well its been a much more relaxed week at the Kabin this week. Which is good as I have two weddings that needed my urgent attention! Nearly all up to date and looking forward to doing this card at craft club on Friday...we are looking at beginners stamping techniques. Love to hear from you and all your comments.


Hope everyone is having a good week.

Big hugs 
Sharon 
xxx

21 comments:

  1. Sharon lovely image and card wish I lived closer so that I could pop into the shop and also come and play. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sharon the image is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon, love the image and the pretty papers. Have a lovely weekend. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the shoe
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoe design is so detailed, love it, great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh gorgeous Sharon :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card, love the shoe stamp and the design of the card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the floral shoe and the sentiment.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love the little gems making a line of bling along the front of the shoe. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty card love the image and sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, love the shoe and the little gems along the strap finish it off just right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, just hopping by. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty image love the sentiment.
    Just doing a bit of bloghopping.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely to see how you've used this stamp as I have the same set, and it is always lovely to see how others use the same stamps too. Very pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card...great image... x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely, I like the image and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x