About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Craft Club Friday 18th January 2013

Had a lovely craft club on Friday...we made this stepper card...everyone really loved it including myself. I think it will be great for my daughters 16th Birthday....


Let me know what you think.

Have a fab weekend
Sharon 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning, very girly and love those images you've used...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I know lots of ladies for which this card would be ideal - great piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card and those shoes are to die for oh to wear sexy shoes again. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so different..so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card, love the pink, that shoe stamp seems very versatile xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x