About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

A Stitch in time......

Oh my gosh how cold has it got!!!!!! a big thank you to all the ladies that came to a different dimension last night...to drag yourself out on such a cold night shows dedication!!!!

We had fun using different elements on our cards and here are a couple of finished examples....




Items used in this card:

14 x 14cm square white linen card stock
Cuttlebug dot embossing folder
Tilda material
Decorative pins
Cerise ribbon
Pearl bead
Sewing Needle and Pink cotton
Pink Petticoat Digi Stamp
Promarkers
Mint green liquid pearls
Spellbinders labels one

Hope everyone is having a good week and wrap up warm.....

Sharon
xxx

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x