About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 10 February 2012

Its officially the weekend!!!!!!!I


Its Friday thank goodness....what a long week it has been this week....I don't think the bad weather has helped, but I for one will not be sorry to see the back of it this week....Today I ran a flower workshop which was really good, really enjoyed making some new style flowers...and have taken delivery of some lovely punches to compliment the flowers and help us along the way.....

Here I have made my daughter 15th Birthday card, I am just awaiting the chipboard alphabet so I can add her name along the bottom....decided to go with a different layout this time and I am really pleased with the outcome....hope you like it to....




Elegant card white card stock from Craft work cards
12 x 12 papers from My Minds Eye
Distress Inks: Walnut and Forest Moss
Sugar Nellie Stamp image
LOTV sentiment stamps
Promarkers
Flowers from stash
Ranger shimmer spray
Wooden heart
Fiskars edge paper punch - Lace
Co-ordinating ribbon from stash

Its craft club tomorrow at the Kabin so I will post our creation at some point over the weekend......hope you all have a good one....

Best wishes 
Sharon
xxx

19 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Sharon,love the image and fabulous layout ...Hope you have a great weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Elegant, but also with a delicate touch.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super card ... your daughter will love it ... love the colours ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the colours, so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, she will love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty card, so like the design :D Hopped over from DC

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card love the girl too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sharon, love your layout :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card, quite different, great layout x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the papers and layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card I love it.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the layout you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card - love the heart
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pastel blues you have used in this card, it really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just hopped over from DC. Really love your card designs, this is gorgeous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya, fantastic card, I hope you don't mind if I use a few of your ideas on one of my cards. Such a pretty image, colouring and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Sharon,the image and colours are gorgeous,love the layout and detail
    hope you are well
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card , love the colours you have used. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x