Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx
Well this week has seen me venture into the world of Digi Stamps, ohhhh how I wish I hadn't !!!! now I'll have to spend more money on more gorgeous designs....hope you like them...
I thought i was just addicted to stamps....oh no my 2nd love is for digi's too but the good thing is at least they don't take up any space at all...sort of speak LoL hugs and xxx Gemma
Gorgeous card, it's a slippery slope into the world of digi!! Lol!
ReplyDeleteWendy x
These are absolutely adorable hun...
ReplyDeleteI thought i was just addicted to stamps....oh no my 2nd love is for digi's too but the good thing is at least they don't take up any space at all...sort of speak LoL
hugs and xxx
Gemma
These are gorgeous Sharon
ReplyDeleteHugs Lorna xx
Gorgeous Sharon! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards xx
ReplyDeletethese are so cute - love gingham for baby cards
ReplyDeleteLinda
These look so cute. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Marleen Docrafts xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity and clean lines of these: I wish I could do LIM, but mine just turn out sparse and boring! Yours are gorgeous!. xx Jill B
ReplyDelete