About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Happy bloggy land.....

Well with the weather so bad what better place to be than blog land!!!

This week has been another busy one, not that I am complaining but when my coffee goes cold more than once......well lets just say 'what a pain'......

Hope everyone is having a good week, and even better looking forward to the weekend. This is just a little bit of what I have been up to over the last couple of days. Oh and the added childrens party aswell, that went really well and I was very impressed that the girls made some very nice handbags with matching cards.........

So heres to a brighter weekend and a good week to follow.

Hugs ...

Sharon x


Plain white keepsake box
Bridal fimo figure
Daisy punch in small and medium
Large and medium circles
Pink satin ribbon
Marrianne flourish dies
Glass Slipper Bazzil Bling 12 x 12 card
Pale Pink Bazzil Bling 12 x 12 card
Red acrylic paint for the 'L'
Liquid pearls in petal pink





Trimcraft purple glitter card
Trimcraft black glitter card
Sizzix large scalloped tag, origional red die
Sizzix sans seriff number dies
Liquid pearls in opal white
Black satin ribbon
Diamante


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x