About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 21 April 2011

A little happy birthday card for my friend Suzi



Today I had great fun playing with a new stamp and in the process making my friend Suzi her birthday card as she is a fellow card marker....i had to make it a good un' .....well i like it anyway...
Here i have used a Sugar Nellie stamp, stamped onto a spellbinder die cut, eyelet circle and coloured in with promarkers. Ranger sparkles was added for a bit of glammour.
The matting is from the free papers in Creative Cardmarking this month, flowers were from papermania and the roses were colour in with promarkers so that they matched the colour scheme. Card candi was used to embellish flowers a Marianne diecut florishes.
A piece of organza ribbon is tied around the card and a LOTV sentiment circle stamped within the spellbinder die cut....eyelet set.

Hope that you like, your comments would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. You're friend very lucky to get this card it is a wonderful make..well done Sharon.

    took a look at the rest of you're blog and thought it is lovely....well done and keep up the good..:) x indie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, love the design and colouring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x